NEW STYLE AFFINITY

Sunday 3 September 2017



New found affinity for bright colored and edgy pieces.



I think I'm being redundant to this whole bright colored pieces and leather jacket look, but I just can't seem to stop wearing them even under the blazing heat under the sun or even in a 36 degree room temperature. Okay, I'm a bit weird yes, but when it comes to fashion and style there's something that urges you to wear this and that even if the circumstance does not allow you, right? I guess everyone could relate to this. You either always have that go to outfit and that ensemble you think would match whatever event you go to! I think the pieces here are my staple for the past 4 months till the next 2-3 months I guess, before I jump to orange or red  which I have been eyeing on. 

Note: This is a prequel(idk if that is allowed on a blog post) to my lookbook post so that's why im wearing almost the same outift here. 











Shades ( Fly Shades) | Shirt (Thrifted) | Leather Jacket (Pull and Bear) | Jeans (Pull and Bear) | Loafers (Zara Man) 

Photos taken by: Kyle Savage 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs