THE LOGO TREND

Saturday 9 September 2017


It's been a talk of the town lately, logo tees are on the roll and taking over! 

For the record, I have a love-doubts relationship with logo tees, I'm not quite sure if I can classify them as pieces which I think wouldn't last with me or pieces that might last with me. Here's the thing, I do believe logo tees are amongst those which stand between casual and smart pieces, you can wear them as basic bases with layers or rock them out as statement pieces yet to be very honest, I was hesitant when I first got a logo tee,  I didn't wear them that often just because I don't want to be a walking mannequin of walking salesman or whatever when I head out to the malls (funny yet weird mindset I have here).

But hey, that was before!

It's 2017, things change. I mean, one thing for sure I learned this year, in fashion and clothes, is that you get to appreciate things, fashion, or anything, which you didn't a long time ago -since 2017 has been really going vintage, retro or with the throwback aesthetic which I love!

Guess, has been on the logo trend lately, and have been releasing quite a couple of tees with they logo on it, and what better way to go along with 2017's trend than acquire myself a tee! There are a lot of brands too with logo tees, amongst that I have been keeping my eyes and interest on include Levi's, Champion, and Nike! Wrangler has been with the retro theme this year and also has a collection for logo tees for their 70th year anniversary and I would really love to check them out soon!  

In this outfit, I paired the logo tee with a toned down, neutral bomber jacket, which I really love and a great find of mine, and then tattered denim shorts and then finally white shoes. The are a lot of ways for you to style tees like this, check out my instagram for more of my ootds with the new trend! 












 Logo Tee (Guess) | Bomber Jacket (smyth) | Watch (Casio Watches) | Tattered Shorts (Calliope Men) | White Sneakers (Pull and Bear) 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs