DENIM DAYS

Sunday 5 November 2017


My thoughts on the ever so infamous style. 

I know some of you might be against layering a denim piece with another denim piece while others are just cool with it. And I know that some might skip this get-up especially this season - I mean with all the sweater haul, jogger trends, basically everyone wants to be comfortable and warm for the upcoming christmas season that denim would not be the first choice of an outfit. You see, this is the situation this style is into: it is usually stuck in a space between a good outfit and an off season one. To be very honest, denim on denim is actually a style you can pull off anytime! For summer, I believe that the blue shade (idk if there's a term of it, I guess the regular denim hahaha) is fit while for this season are those of the darker shade. Whichever you choose, all you need to have is confidence! Believe me, even with the trend been going for the longest time, this one is still a head turner especially on how you style it.

So what I basically wore (and possibly over the classic blue shade) is a boxy jacket and skinny jeans combo. Here's the thing, if you go all out on a matchy look like the full denim on denim, you have the tendency to "over dress" that you might not actually pull off the whole outfit vibe (warning!). For me, a boxy fit jacket is a perfect match for skinny jeans because I don't have slim legs which balances the look of not looking like as if I'm wearing leggings or some sort - it kinda shapes out the body shape! And of course, to look tall I wore a matching black kick just because I really want an extra inch, visually. 







Shades (Fly Shades) | Shirt (Guess) | Denim black jacket (Zara) | Skinny fit jeans (Uniqlo) | Kicks (Adidas) | Watch (Zalora) 

Photos taken by: Eds Lamdagan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs