OFF THE TRACK

Sunday 19 November 2017


From the track to wherever you go.

I can still recall back in 2014 when I was fascinated by how Adidas revealed their 3-striped track pants and got me to panic buy my very first ones. I was really amused by it so I kept wearing it to school during PE up to when I go to bed, yet only up to that point. Though track pants had been an essential in my wardrobe because of the softness and flexibility of the cloth it is mostly made up of, making it very comfortable to wear especially on an errand day or when I just feel too lazy to style but still have that feel to go extra. Surprisingly last year, as I scanned through Garage Magazine, I came across an article about the "track season" which I believe became the start of me noticing how a lot of people began to wear track pants on a regular basis. This time around, dozens and dozens of different styles and designs of track pants are scattered through the market and much to my amusement, I found myself binge-buying (no surprise there). 

Okay since my 3 striped track pants have been outgrown and worn out, I decided to buy a new one. But then Adidas had their joggers instead of track (tragic, I know.) So, I skip to the next of the count down - I guess. 2 stripe track pants are somewhat close to what I have been searching for, so I decided to get one from SM's latest clothing line SMYTH (which releases a ton of track essentials!). Not that I try to be posing or what but brands like Gucci have their own rendition of a single stripe track pants which I took as inspiration for my next look (which I totally love). I paired a red shirt just to make it more casual rather than a sporty black or white or grey top. And then finally, bright red pants just because I wanted to try an eye catcher, which in my opinion, turned out really well. 














 






Look 1: Cap (F&F) | Shirt (Bench) | Track pants (SMYTH) | Kicks (Vans) | Watch (G-Shock)
Look 2: Shirt (Champion) | Track pants (SM Department) 
Look 3: Cap (SM Accessories) Shirt (Accel) | Track pants (Folded and Hung) | Shoes (Pull and Bear) | Watch (Zalora)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs