UTILITARIAN MOOD

Friday 8 December 2017


One by one these classics are back with a new and fresh take.

Whether they'd wrap it around their waists, or hang it lose in front or at the back or even at the side, I have seen people come and go with different styles of fanny packs. Whether it may be of faux leather or even this polyester ones, and through out the course of time, they have also grown out to bigger sizes. These days, fanny packs have been mostly worn by Korean men when they go out for a stroll, putting inside their cameras with them, their phones and other essentials which I find very handy! Yes, this is my first fanny pack and apparently it took me awhile to get one for I have been thinking of what size should I get, and what would I put inside, or wear it with (okay, I'm indecisive). Not going to lie, it took me about 30 minutes figuring out how do I hang it around my body when I got it. For me, pairing fanny packs and baggy shirts or pants really highlights this piece rather than wearing a fitted tee. 


What's your take on wearing fanny packs? Comment down and let's talk!











Fanny Pack from Nike 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs