ALL LINED UP

Saturday 23 December 2017


From head to toe, another linear ensemble.

They say when you like something buy it in different colors, sizes and shapes, and so I did with this style affinity of mine. I'm the type to hoard over things/ pieces I like especially when I find them really comfortable and easy to wear. Most of you know that 2017 is an era of streetwear, and of course stripes. Recently (plugin my recent posts), I have been onto pants until recently I have come into the point where I was fully convinced to wear matching pieces, of course with linear design! Why? apparently if you look into it closely, these pieces are not just temporary ones that you'd stock up until they'd be mainstream. Personally, I see this design as something you could to a formal event! Really, what have I done here is a more casual, "just-woke-up"/ "just-hit-the-gym" vibe but I swear, individually these pieces would look good with blazers and slacks! This is why I have been stacking them! I like how they are simple, minimalistic and at the same time eye catching. Hey! Who wouldn't turn heads to a full outfit like this? Plus, its no problem matching with any shoes nor accessories as they tend to match things perfectly! You guys should give it a try! Side note, I do not recommend this when you're out in places which are very hot, trust me you'd be like a walking towel! Hahaha

I'd try my best to find time to wear these with formal statement pieces. In the mean time, what are your thoughts? 






Wearing H&M
Photo taken by: Caroline Ocampo and Angelica Uy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs