SUNSHOWER

Saturday 23 June 2018


When you can't understand the weather, when you think it might rain or not. 

It's that time of the year again when you're about to go out and you decide not to bring an umbrella cause it's not that hot but then, rain suddenly pours down in a minute and becomes scorching hot the next minute. Yes I understand you, many might apparently hate and dread for days like these but to be very honest it’s my type of weather. Well, it may be as indecisive as I am, but I enjoy styling to such an unpredictable day. My opinion in this matter is to dress lightly but layered; lightly– to be able to breathe amidst the blazing heat of the sun while being prepared to be drenched in the rain or out in the cold. A jacket, a pullover or a utility coat is preferred on top of a light top, a shirt or a button down. Shorts for me because we are still in the middle of the summer heat - well at least for Cebu that is - yet pants are always an option. Though if you decide to layer on top and then pants for bottom, it might come out as a full-on rainy day get-up rather than best of both worlds, but it’s your decision! For shoes, I might have taken the risk here as I went out with white sneakers, luckily it didn't rain that hard, but I suggest to go something colored or might as well darker. It’ll most likely rain so you better be prepared to have it soaked. So, coloured shoes or at least ones with design removes the "soaked" look and you can still rock it, based from experience.


 


Jacket (Forever 21) | Tee (Accel PH) | Shorts (Adidas) | Shoes (Nike) | Watch (Casio Watches) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs