SKINNY SUNNIES

Saturday 23 June 2018

 

On the days where matching your thick brows with skinny framed sunnies is a thing. 

Hold on, don't come for me, yes I got these because James (Reid) was the endorser but let me tell you about my thoughts on this trend. 
Okay for the record, I have been the biggest sunnies hoarder for the past 6 years. I went through the cat eyes, the aviators, the Ray Ban's, the rounded frames, the retro look, the bee look (the oversize trend?), the clout season, name it I have been there, done that. And of course, who would miss the skinny sunnies this season? Not me of course! What I really think about this is that it really fits to the whole madness about past trends coming back to take the fashion world by storm. Although some might look impractical and sometimes downright silly, - I did when this was new - skinny sunnies are really considerable for times when you want to go easy on what you’re wearing and then bring it all up with an eye catching pair of glasses. For the summer only? NO, whole year round these are really good! 

In all these fashion talks, trends and fiasco I am in, what I have understood is that classic pieces, may be a couple from each generation will make their way to come back in trend and sunnies or glasses are always the pioneer of a new trend. Not to coerce you to stack up like I did, but I guess these ones are worth the investment! (Don’t spend too much though!) But it'll really keep you stylish even when you don't feel like it. I mean, what could go wrong when you throw on a classic like this?


 
 




Sunnies from Sunnies Studio (Ando)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs