MIDSEASON CASUAL WEAR

Saturday 23 June 2018


One thing I have learned is to keep it simple yet sophisticated. And also if you're gonna wear an athletic brand, wear it head to toe, no mixes!

Who said athleisure these days are for the gym? I mean here I am wearing gym clothes (Because I don't workout LOL) to grab a cup of coffee. Not to mention, I love wearing black even though it’s scorching hot here. Clothes like these make it look like you’re on the go, not too prepared (but heck I prepared!) vibe which I am really fond of lately. For those of you who don't want to be flashy and over the top with all the print craze - flowers, leaves, name any print of button down, there is! - but still want to go out and to dress up, this one is a definite choice. Yes I know it may be simple, but I guess we could all start from here, and then gradually build up our way and find out what other things are on this season. 

PSA. The Mactan Newtown Starbucks came through this time, I mean the location, the vibe, the atmosphere of the place really fits summer, or even those days when you want to go out for sunlight and maybe grab a sip of cold beverage? You guys should check it out! (Not sponsored). Also, I have been fond of the new Pistachio Bon Bon Cream Frap of theirs lately, and I must say it's a 10/10 and definitely recommend it to you guys. 




 






Wearing head to toe Adidas

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs